[plt-dev] "The PLT Virtual Machine is out of memory. Aborting."

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 19 15:28:14 EST 2009

DrScheme gave me the error message in the subject -- I wish I had
copied or screenshotted it, but I was so surprised to see it I just
clicked "OK" to see what it would do, so I may have the wording
slightly wrong.  Anyway, DrScheme promptly crashed (and Mac OS gave me
to "quit unexpectedly dialog") when I hit "OK".

I don't recall doing anything intensive when that happened, I was just
running a program I had run before (in Dracula).  Anyone know what
might have happened, or what further information I should look for to
help diagnose this?

--
Carl Eastlund