[plt-dev] scribble support for HtDP-style data definitions?

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 14 08:37:15 EST 2009

At Fri, 13 Feb 2009 17:00:27 -0700, Doug Williams wrote:
> Is the scribble/comment-reader documented anywhere?

No. I thought that it would be quickly replaced by something better,
but that hasn't happened, yet. So I've added documentation.

Since `scribble/comment-reader' generates `code:comment' forms, it
still doesn't support multiple semi-colons for comments. Maybe I should
work on that, but it seems more likely that effort should go into a
different approach to typesetting code. It looks more promising to
color the text as written (similar to the way Check Syntax works)
instead of reading and then reconstructing the layout from
syntax-object source locations.

Posted on the dev mailing list.