[plt-dev] planet resets downloads this week

From: Jon Rafkind (rafkind at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 9 02:23:22 EST 2009

Robby Findler wrote:
> I suspect that it just hasn't been downloaded, since you just updated
> it. See here:
>
>   http://planet.plt-scheme.org/display.ss?package=vi.plt&owner=kazzmir
>
> there are still non zero downloads for versions (1 2), (1 1) and (1 0).

Right, so the question is what does "downloads this week" mean?
Downloads for the current version? It seems like its downloads for any
version since this would be consistent with total downloads.

"Downloads this week" was 1 when the version was (1 2), then I updated
to (1 3) and "downloads this week" was reset to 0.