[plt-dev] EMERGENCY: drscheme no longer works in today's svn head

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 27 20:21:48 EDT 2009

That might make sense as a longer term fix, but if we went that way I
don't think we'd be able to include that in the next release, so
probably wouldn't help with the problems at hand, I'm sorry to say. It
is an interesting thought, tho.

It is probably too much to ask, but I believe you could do that
yourself by changing how the .dep files work in CM.

Robby