[plt-dev] Re: problem with optimistic compilation

From: Sam TH (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 12 17:21:47 EDT 2009

What if mzscheme-compiled files already exist?  Does it use those?  If
it doesn't, won't it recompile the entire collects tree the first time
you try to do anything?

Also, this seems like it's papering over the problem.  We should be
able to come up with a solution that works for both DrScheme and
mzscheme.