[plt-dev] help

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 17 13:54:14 EDT 2009

I think we tried this (with the currently available search narrowing)
and found we had people the were very confused about why they could
not get teachpack docs.

Perhaps instead of narrowing the search e could have a mode where any
hit in a given manual would show up before any other results (maybe in
another color too)?

Robby