[plt-dev] Re: drscheme window sizes

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (spdegabrielle at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 16 10:44:47 EDT 2009

I have the same problem(early asus netbook), but I can't even see the
preferences option in the file menu because it is too long - I'm
assuming X11 is misleading DrScheme about the height of the screen.

I normally get by using the tab button to jump between invisible
fields, moving the window top above the screen and attempting a
resize, and just editing the config file by hand.

HTH,

Stephen