[racket] Unsafe version of require/typed?

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 21 11:05:10 EDT 2015

If you want the opposite thing, (require-from-typed-with-no-contracts
...), then you can use TR cheat:

https://github.com/jeapostrophe/exp/tree/master/tr-cheat

--
Jay McCarthy
http://jeapostrophe.github.io

           "Wherefore, be not weary in well-doing,
      for ye are laying the foundation of a great work.
And out of small things proceedeth that which is great."
                          - D&C 64:33

Posted on the users mailing list.