[racket] Crowdsourcing Pict3D's design

From: Alexander D. Knauth (alexander at knauth.org)
Date: Sun Mar 15 18:29:44 EDT 2015

Thanks!

Actually, now that I think about it something like this would be really helpful, and probably make more sense:
Maybe a version of point-at that would let you specify which pos’s should match up where?

(my-point-at v1 v2 v3 v4 #:normalize? #f)   ; maps v1 to v3 and v2 to v4
(my-point-at (pos 0 0 0) (pos 1 0 0) v1 v2 #:normalize? #f)   ; maps the origin to v1, and (pos 1 0 0) to v2.
(my-point-at (pos 0 0 0) (pos 0 0 1) v1 v2)   ; equivalent to (point-at v1 v2)
(my-point-at v1 dv1 v2 dv2)   ; equivalent to (my-point-at v1 (pos+ v1 dv1) v2 (pos+ v2 dv2))

Posted on the users mailing list.