[racket] Generating PDF from Scribble on Windows

From: Prabhakar Ragde (plragde at uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Wed Mar 11 13:31:36 EDT 2015

I'm working with our online/distance-learning people to set up a course,
and creating my slides in Scribble using the "Scribble PDF" button. A
change in personnel is coming up, and the new developer is using
Windows. My current developer is using OS X like I am, and he reports
with some alarm that DrRacket in Windows is missing the "Scribble PDF"
button when editing a Scribble file. The buttons that are visible (I
have a screenshot if anyone needs it) are Debug, Check Syntax, Macro
Stepper, Scribble HTML, Run, Stop. The Windows machine has LaTeX
installed. Can anyone diagnose this issue? Thanks. --PR

Posted on the users mailing list.