[racket] Unexpected results with impersonators and make-keyword-procedure

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 8 22:12:06 EDT 2015

I agree that this is a bug --- specific to impersonators that are not
chaperones --- and I've pushed a repair to the Git repo.

The general repair was to make impersonator-property predicates and
accessors sensitive to `prop:impersonator-of`. When a structure
impersoator does not have a particular impersonator property, but its
structure has the `prop:impersonator-of` property, then the structure
produced by `prop:impersonator-of` is checked (recursively). That
change fixes the problem with keyword procedures, because
`impersonator-procedure` on keyword-acepting procedure is implemented
through an internal structure type that has `prop:impersonator-of`.

Thanks for the report!