[racket] TLS "atom?" definition for Scheme does not work in DrRacket

From: Daniel Feltey (dfeltey at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 3 22:37:58 EST 2015

> It apparently doesn't run the defs _at all_. The interactive pane will
> not recognize _any_ of the variables or functions that appear to be
> defined in the definition pane and should form the environment (or scope
> or whatever the correct word) after I click on the "Run" button. And I
> don't see any error msg's anywhere. I'm probably missing something
> simple and dumb here like the reserved word problem; but so far no light
> bulbs...

This is certainly not the expected behavior of any of the teaching languages. You say that none of the definitions seem to be recognized in the interactions window after you click the run button? Does this mean that when you try to reference a defined value you get an error? Or what exactly is happening when you try to use one of your definitions in the interactions window?

Dan

Posted on the users mailing list.