[racket] How can I dump (display) the variables defined in current the global environment

From: Rufus (rlaggren at mail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 2 21:21:27 EST 2015

Matthias

> best advice

Yes. Said as much to Jordan but my email client is schizo about replying
to the list; fixed now I think.

I did start w/the "Beginning Student Language" option in DrRacket and
after a little defining things seem to be working. But what do you mean
by "... with List Abbreviations"? I've been assuming that the more basic
language options offered are subsets of the full Racket; are there other
differences? Any potential complication/confusions w/using the complete
Racket w/libraries?

Rufus

Posted on the users mailing list.