[racket] SRFI 19 string->date: Error reading dates

From: Alexis King (lexi.lambda at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 31 23:56:56 EST 2015

Looks like a bug to me. The error is happening inside srfi-lite-lib, and as far as I can tell, it’s due to a rather strange line of code on line 1488 of srfi/19/time.rkt:

(do-nothing (lambda (val object) (values)))

This function returns zero values, causing the arity error. As far as I can tell, it should be this instead:

(do-nothing (lambda (val object) object))

That is, it should simply return the object parameter it receives. That seems to fix the problem for me, but I’m quite unfamiliar with this code, so I can’t be sure.