[racket] Installing DrRacket on Chromebook

From: Asumu Takikawa (asumu at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 30 11:12:33 EST 2015

On 2015-01-30 07:50:36 -0800, Peter Drake wrote:
> I tried following the instructions on [1]launchpad.net with no luck (I
> got "sudo: add-apt-repository: command not found").

It looks like this script is provided by the package
"python-software-properties" on Ubuntu, so it should be possible to
install it with "sudo apt-get install python-software-properties".

Also, it may be worth trying one of the stock installers available from
the Racket homepage. These are just self-installing shell scripts, so it
doesn't require apt to be set up:

  http://download.racket-lang.org/

Cheers,
Asumu