[racket] terminal-color package - output colored text to the terminal - comments before release

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 29 18:25:26 EST 2015

I bet you could make the docs look "right" either by interpreting the
color sequences or "cheating" and not really evaluating the functions
but instead building the right colors directly. You could probably do
something using this style:

http://docs.racket-lang.org/scribble/core.html?q=scribble#%28def._%28%28lib._scribble%2Fcore..rkt%29._color-property%29%29

Robby