[racket] machine states diagrams

From: Jens Axel Søgaard (jensaxel at soegaard.net)
Date: Sun Jan 25 17:37:12 EST 2015

>> > How do I install metapict ?
>> >
>> > I tried through the package manager with the github repo url, but it
>> > claims
>> > that a MANIFEST file is missing.
>>
>> In the package manager in DrRacket paste this link:
>>
>>      https://github.com/soegaard/metapict.git
>
> Thanks. This is the result
>
> .drracket-wrapped install: invalid package source;
>  inferred package name includes disallowed characters
>   given: https://github.com/soegaard/metapict.git

Sorry. I forgot I am using a pre-release version that support direct
links to Github.

You can either fetch the pre-release version here:

     http://www.cs.utah.edu/plt/snapshots/

Or you can clone metapict in the terminal with

   git clone git at github.com:soegaard/metapict.git

Then in the DrRacket package manager click the "Browse..." button,
click "Directory" and then navigate to where you cloned metapict.

/Jens Axel

Posted on the users mailing list.