[racket] Scribble and itemlists

From: Greg Hendershott (greghendershott at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 21 23:50:54 EST 2015

I wonder whether the various Scribble output formats can actually render it?

I'm pretty sure that "standard" (ha ha ha) markdown doesn't support
starting an ordered list with a specific number. Markdown like:

    2. X
    3. Y
    4. Z

As for HTML, I think this is supported only starting with HTML 5. You
can say <ol start="3">...</ol>.

Keep in mind that HTML 5 means specifying <!doctype html>. But I don't
think Scribble does, now?