[racket] Why don't you tackle a universe-based pong game?

From: Darren Cruse (darren.cruse at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 21 12:13:10 EST 2015

@Matthias Wow neat stuff!!  I haven't read the papers yet but I definitely
will.

@Emmanuel (and anybody) Your comments make me realize I have a lot of
questions still.  About how Racket is used in these courses, how old the
students are, whether/if the pong stuff I've done is *really/truly* likely
to find use in them, whether there's consensus amoung Racket(eers? :) that
the Moby/Whalesong stuff is important to the future of Racket (both in the
browser and with phonegap to address smartphones and tablets), whether a
follow up to Realms of Racket has ever been discussed (I'd thought my Pong
game might be a natural fit for that), what's up with Pyret am I right that
is some of the Racket people but it looks like it's not implemented as a
Racket language on top of Moby/Whalesong (which disappoints me if so that
feels against the Racket vision as I thought I understood it).

In other words, I have so many questions I can be annoying. :)

Do you guys do like IRC chats maybe that's a better venue than my
too-lengthy-for-some (I've been told by various people in the past) emails?
:)

Darren