[racket] ok what's wrong there 'syntax-rule' evaluating its operand (??)

From: Thomas Lynch (thomas.lynch at reasoningtechnology.com)
Date: Thu Jan 15 02:04:59 EST 2015

oops sorry Daniel, I already put it over on the developers list.

The question is about the context and place of evaluation for
'table-author' and when it caused an error.  Tha question never got
addressed here.  However we did have a lot of "user" type answers..  seems
it belongs on the developers list.

I'll post back on the list here if I get a simple answer over there ..