[racket] errortrace breaks local-require on submodules

From: Luke Whittlesey (luke.whittlesey at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 14 12:14:50 EST 2015

My racketfoo is not strong enough to provide a suggestion for a solution,
but I can see the utility in what you are trying to do (at least in the way
I understood your message); use a macro to wrap untyped code within a typed
context.

TR provides a `with-type` to write typed code within an untyped context, so
maybe there should be a feature request for something like a `with-untyped`
to define an untyped region that adds type contracts at the boundary and
can be used in a typed context.