[racket] The Racket package management model

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 10 17:03:42 EST 2015

The error reporting should be better, but the problem is that snapshot
catalogs are discarded after a week or so. So, a Utah snapshot that's
from January 4 or later will work, while older snapshots will fail to
find the associated snapshot-specific catalog.

As an alternative to installing a new snapshot, you can drop the
snapshot-specific "http://www.cs.utah.edu/plt/snapshots/..." catalog
from the snapshot's configuration (using `raco pkg config --set
catalogs http://pkgs.racket-lang.org
http://planet-compats.racket-lang.org`).