[racket] Writing checkers for handin-server

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Fri Jan 9 04:28:24 EST 2015

IIRC, anything that starts with "solution" is considered as a solution
(file/s or all contents of a directory that has such a name).

The requirement for a submission to be in the inactive-dirs is a later
addition[*], so there might be some missing description in the docs
about needing it.

([*] Protects against accidental leaks of solution files in the common
case that they're already the submission directory.)