[racket] Performance help

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 2 15:39:28 EST 2015

Sorry guys, I tried most of these (including profiler) and I should have
reported so as you could save your time.

I did figure out of course that edits2 is the heavy in the program,
the profiler points there. This isn't actionable advice, however.

[With git we should be able to report all these attempts as commits
and undos but I really wish we had a better way of recording such a
tree of experiments (wasting New Year's days, argh).]

-- Matthias