[racket] xslt

From: Matthew Butterick (mb at mbtype.com)
Date: Sat Feb 28 18:49:17 EST 2015

It's not clear whether you already have XSLT transforms that you want to
use in Racket, or if you're mentioning XSLT just because it's a method of
parsing & transforming XML. If the latter, then you may find that using
native Racket data structures (esp. the X-expression) and native
XML-friendly functions (like `match`) is more convenient.