[racket] racket-mode

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at cs.indiana.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 28 14:51:06 EST 2015

Having spent a bunch of time writing Python over the last year (while
building Pycket [1]), the debugger is the one thing I wish I had in
Racket. This isn't because it interacts with C (I've not used any C
extensions), but because it makes debugging much faster than when I
have to use printf (my usual strategy in Racket). I'm really excited
about Medic (https://github.com/lixiangqi/medic), which seems like a
very cool approach for adding more debugging to Racket.

[1] https://github.com/samth/pycket

Sam