[racket] try-racket alternative

From: Jukka Tuominen (jukka.tuominen at finndesign.fi)
Date: Thu Feb 26 19:27:04 EST 2015

Since the topic is expanding further away from "try", I may also add that
even though native Linux, Liitin also has an html5 web interface. It
provides a personal cloud desktop and storage with Racket integration, and
you can also share Racket code easily.

See the web login page at https://liitin.org:8448/

br, jukka