[racket] racket-mode

From: Konrad Hinsen (konrad.hinsen at fastmail.net)
Date: Wed Feb 25 03:07:49 EST 2015

On 24/02/2015 23:02, Greg Hendershott wrote:

> Just a heads-up on some progress with racket-mode over the last couple
> months:

> If you have really detailed questions, or problem reports, it would
> probably be better for this list (and easier for me to track them)
> if you lob them to GitHub Issues:

What I think does belong on this list is a big and visible "thank-you"
message for all the great work that you are doing on racket-mode. It has
become my preferred development environment for Racket because it offers
very useful language-specific support perfectly integrated into a
language-neutral environment (Emacs).

Konrad.

Posted on the users mailing list.