[racket] compiling Racket to android and ios apps

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Tue Feb 24 17:30:27 EST 2015

Jens Axel Søgaard wrote on 02/24/2015 05:01 PM:
> I see that the standard way of embedding Racket is via a dynamic library.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't risk an important app to this Racket embedding
approach without a *lot* of prior validation by someone else.  (Seems
like it might be begging for remote-debugging nightmares, including the
possibility of the Racket embedding tickling previously-undiscovered
bugs in the host platform that stomp on memory.)

Neil V.

Posted on the users mailing list.