[racket] compiling Racket to android and ios apps

From: Darren Cruse (darren.cruse at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 22 21:46:54 EST 2015

@Stephen I've honestly installed it on several devices now and can't
remember for sure exactly how I installed it on the Pi (it's been a
while).  I *think* (and I'm running Raspbian btw) that I'd inititally
simply done "sudo apt-get install racket" and not had any trouble.  Though
I think you're right that later I came to realize that had given me a
version that wasn't the latest 6.1 version, but in this pong game I've
written I'd used something that required 6.1, so I went ahead and
downloaded from the racket site and built from source on the pi.  In either
case I don't recall having much trouble.  If you do try and do have
trouble, maybe post again and I can try a little harder to retrace my
steps.