[racket] compiling Racket to android and ios apps

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (spdegabrielle at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 22 08:20:39 EST 2015

As much as racket compiling to Java bytecodes (Android/Dalvik or JVM) is
tempting - look how many people are excited by Clojure- it is beyond my
skill and available time.

I was referring to building Racket on ARM/RPi. That you have built Racket
for the Pi is encouraging. Any tips/pitfalls I should be aware of?

Kind regard

Stephen