[racket] compiling Racket to android and ios apps

From: Eric Dong (yd2dong at uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Sat Feb 21 21:31:55 EST 2015

I've always felt that comparing with other systems like Chicken and Gambit
Scheme is counterproductive. Racket's compiler design is rather different
(although I'm not complimenting it: way too many things are written in C).

The ultimate goal of course would be to port the Racket VM to Android and
iOS. Whalesong etc don't seem to be very useful; I've found Whalesong
personally quite not useful, since it's essentially another language that
looks vaguely like Racket, and cannot require Racket modules etc.

Racket is sufficiently different from Scheme that it would be difficult to
find a common subset that is useful.