[racket] HTML Code/Web Authentication

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 21 10:44:53 EST 2015

For the first half of the question, see

 http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/matthias/HtDP2e/part_4.html#%28part._sub~3areading-xml%29

from the book for absolute novices. It explains how to design a simple stock ticker by reading (X)HTML off the web.

The book emphasizes systematic design. You can solve this specific problem with brute force regular-expression matching with few lines of code. The question is whether you want to learn to solve problems or copy code from mailing lists and StackOveflow w/o understanding what's really going on.

-- Matthias