[racket] read-syntax for an entire .rkt file

From: Thomas Gilray (thomas.gilray at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 18 22:22:59 EST 2015

Hi everyone,

I am trying to figure out how to use read-syntax on a port for an entire
.rkt file. I then want to call (expand ...) on this and get back a (begin
...) or (module ...) for the entire file in fully expanded form.

If I run (expand #`(define ...)) under a #lang racket, everything works. If
I place this in a file and use read-syntax however, each top-level
expression is returned individually, the language declaration isn't
supported, and without this information the expander complains that
"define" isn't defined. How do I properly read-syntax a whole file at once?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

--
Tom