[racket] script-plugin for DrRacket from laurent

From: razo (r.tiefenthal at gmx.de)
Date: Mon Feb 16 15:22:50 EST 2015

Hi,

I can't get key shortcuts to work properly. In case you don't know about
Laurent Orseau's tool: "The Script Plugin’s purpose is to make it easy
to extend DrRacket with small Racket scripts..."

I have a few scripts which I can activate via key shortcuts, but only
with some "prefix" like control or shift. When I leave the short-cut
prefix list in the config file empty I would expect to be able to just
press the shortcut key but instead nothing happens, it still behaves as
if I had chosen control as the prefix. In the menu it reads correctly,
eg."insert-parenthes Ö" but it behaves as if it was "Ctrl+Ö". I also
tried setting shortcut-prefix to false (#f), choosing other keys than Ö,
but nothing works. Any ideas?

A typical .rktd file is:

((label . "insert-parenthes")
  (functions . item-callback)