[racket] DrRacket offline documentation anywhere?

From: Eric Dong (yd2dong at uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Thu Feb 12 01:30:26 EST 2015

Just as an aside, I'm slightly annoyed by the fact that educational uses of
Racket are so prevalent that people think Racket is a toy language to teach
people how to program. (Another pet peeve: the Racket in HtDP and similar
books is very unidiomatic and uses lots of deprecated forms).

I hope you can pick up some more Racket as you teach Racket!