[racket] Testing modifications to 3rd party packages

From: Bartosz Przygoda (bprzygoda at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 10 09:00:36 EST 2015

Hi,

Suppose I want to test some modification to a package, say: ffi/unsafe. I
fetch racket source code from github, perform modifications (let's just add
*baz* function (and provide it)), fire up a repl (I'm normally using Geiser
for Emacs, but here I will use xrepl):

,en "sources/racket/racket/collects/ffi/unsafe.rkt"

-> baz
#<procedure:baz>

,en #f
,en "sources/test.rkt"
->(require ffi/unsafe)

->baz
; baz undefined

Is it because when I enter such module it's loaded under different path
than when requiring it with short 'ffi/unsafe'? For that matter, I cannot
require it using same path I've used when entering...