[racket] FFI structs and custom offsets

From: Bartosz Przygoda (bprzygoda at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 9 17:46:36 EST 2015

Hello,

While checking info on certain unix structures, it occured to me that the
order of the fields is often not standardized and implementations are free
to choose in this regard.

However, Racket FFI allows to define types that marshal data to and from
basing on the offsets generated from the list of types. It seems like it
should be doable (not that big modification) to also allow to pass custom
offsets as an argument to _list-struct and (possibly, haven't yet
understood its code fully) define-cstruct.

Am I on the right track, or am I missing something?