[racket] OpenCL arity mismatch

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 8 09:26:29 EST 2015

I have not run it recently, but could take a look shortly and get back to
you. I don't have an active use for OpenCL, so I'm not constantly trying it
out.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy
http://jeapostrophe.github.io

           "Wherefore, be not weary in well-doing,
      for ye are laying the foundation of a great work.
And out of small things proceedeth that which is great."
                          - D&C 64:33