[racket] OpenCL arity mismatch

From: John Clements (johnbclements at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 6 15:04:25 EST 2015

Interesting. On my machine (OS X with i-have-no-idea-what-drivers), I get
25/61 test failures.

... Okay, I'm thinking about this harder, and I'm realizing that I was
misremembering the meaning of the "succeeds" token on the RHS of the
package page; it merely means that installation succeeds, not that test
cases pass. There is (was?) an experimental page that ran tests on all
existing packages, but I seem to have misplaced that URL.

Yes, it looks like I'm seeing arity errors as well.

Jay, do you have any insight into this?

John