[racket] Fwd: [pldesign] Survey on visualizations in source code

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 4 08:39:47 EST 2015

For those interested in live coding & music you might find the survey
below interesting. It's got some nice demos embedded in it.

------

Begin forwarded message:

From: Charlie Roberts <bigbadotis at gmail.com>
Subject: [livecode] Survey on visualizations in source code
Date: 29 January 2015 12:17:27 pm NZDT
To: livecode at group.lurk.org

Hello everyone,

After doing some experiments in Gibber on visualizations in source code
(basically some secondary notations on steroids), I created a short survey
that plays videos of various techniques I've explored and asks for some
simple feedback. If you have time to participate I'd appreciate it:

https://bigbadotis.typeform.com/to/cNFEQ7

Should easily take less than ten minutes unless you want to be extremely
thorough in your responses :)

Thank you! - Charlie

--

Read the whole topic here: livecode: