[racket] rsound docs

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 29 11:28:14 EDT 2014

When you install the package, you also install documentation for
RSound. You should be able to find it by selecting "Racket
Documentation" from the "Help" menu in DrRacket, by right-clicking on
an identifier in DrRacket that is provided by the package's library, or
by running `raco docs` on the command line.

You can also find documentation linked from the "rsound" entry at
http://pkgs.racket-lang.org/, which goes to

  http://pkg-build.racket-lang.org/doc/rsound/index.html