[racket] ANN: DOS, Delimited-continuation-based Operating-system Simulator

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 26 20:03:57 EDT 2014

Sure, I can make a post about it. However, the core idea is already in
this post:

http://jeapostrophe.github.io/2012-07-12-cont-sys-post.html

I can make another one, however, to rehash it and talk about the
benefits of monoid states.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy
http://jeapostrophe.github.io

           "Wherefore, be not weary in well-doing,
      for ye are laying the foundation of a great work.
And out of small things proceedeth that which is great."
                          - D&C 64:33

Posted on the users mailing list.