[racket] [GENERAL] Off Topic: Anybody reading this via news.gmane.org?

From: George Neuner (gneuner2 at comcast.net)
Date: Thu Sep 25 20:13:54 EDT 2014

On 9/25/2014 7:08 PM, Adrian Klaver wrote:

> Take a look here:
>
> http://gmane.org/denied.php
>
> My guess is you are the fourth one from the bottom.
>

> Might want to take a look at this thread to see what your options are
> and what the turn around time is on your request:
>
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.discuss/16309

Thanks to both of you - I missed seeing the entry about the denied list
in the FAQ.

Adrian you were right - it seems that I have been blocked for some
reason.  Based on the description of infractions I really don't think I
did anything to warrant it ... but there it is.  I'll have to follow my
lists by email until I can unblocked.

Thanks again,
George