[racket] My DrRacket on Linux doesn't evaluate a thing

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 25 17:57:20 EDT 2014

After you type "(+ 1 1)", are you hitting the Enter key on the main
part of the keyboard, or the one that's part of the numpad?

If you're pressing the latter (the numpad Enter), then DrRacket doesn't
evaluate the expression, and it instead lets you continue typing on the
next line. If that's it, use the Enter key that's not in the numpad;
the two keys are intentionally treated differently.