[racket] Off Topic: Anybody reading this via news.gmane.org?

From: George Neuner (gneuner2 at comcast.net)
Date: Thu Sep 25 17:07:49 EDT 2014

Just wondering if anyone else reads this list via gmane and also is
having problems?

I follow several lists via gmane and a few days ago all my posts started
being rejected - no authorization email, just  an immediate "you are not
allowed to post" error.   Then 2 days ago, I also lost read access to
all the lists - attempts get "480 Read access denied".  I can ping the
NNTP server but I can't connect to it.

I have sent a couple of emails to gmane's adminstrator but so far I
haven't gotten any response.  Gmane is an open service that doesn't
require accounts, so I am uncertain how I suddenly could be denied
reading privilege ... even to post it only requires that you be
subscribed to the particular list.  I can't think of any reason my
address would be black-listed ... unless, of course, all of comcast.net
has been black-listed.

Thanks,
George

Posted on the users mailing list.