[racket] Hosting the try-racket REPL.

From: J Arcane (jarcane at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 21 17:12:37 EDT 2014

Greetings,

For some time now, it's bothered me a bit that Racket doesn't have an
online REPL currently hosted anywhere. There's one written here:
https://github.com/voila/try-racket

But no one's hosted it anywhere. So I took it upon myself to fix that. I've
purchased try-racket.org and a basic DigitalOcean droplet to host it on,
but I've hit a snag: I can't get it to run.

It runs more or less without trouble on my personal FreeBSD box, but on my
Debian 7 droplet I waded through countless dependency issues until finally
I reached what seems to be this same error:

http://bugs.racket-lang.org/query/?cmd=view%20audit-trail&pr=12465

Presuming that perhaps this was in someway trying to run Racket in an
actual GUI window whether I wanted it to or not, I attempted to run it as
--script, but this just quits silently instead, leaving no servlet behind
either.

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong? or have I hit a proper bug? (IME
it's usually the former ... )

John Berry
http://jarcane.github.com