[racket] Defining a typed language

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at cs.indiana.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 27 22:52:57 EDT 2014

I think what happens here is that the `require` that Konrad added was
getting the correct state initialized, but because of hygiene wasn't
the `require` that was binding the references to `foo`. Then Evan's
changes meant that the state and the binding were coming from the
correct place, and it works.

At least that's what I think is going on -- the interaction of the
language position and syntax-time state still confuses me sometimes.

Sam