[racket] Nice article on scientific computing in Racket

From: Neil Toronto (neil.toronto at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 27 09:14:41 EDT 2014

This is the article I mentioned in my RacketCon talk this year, which is
an expansion of my RacketCon talk from last year. Self-serving Hacker
News link:

     https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=8514965

(Every week on Hacker News discussions, I see some of the same
misinformed arguments about floating point. This article addresses most
of them, so please go upvote it for the sake of informed discussion. We
do not want people being wrong on the Internet!)

A big thanks to Konrad, his co-editor Matthew Turk, and the CiSE editing
staff, who worked very hard with us on the article. Also, thanks to
Vincent Lefèvre (http://www.vinc17.org), Matthias Felleisen, and Robby
Findler, who reviewed it.

Neil