[racket] http://pkgs.racket-lang.org hanging in loading screen

From: Steve Byan (stevebyan at verizon.net)
Date: Mon Oct 13 10:04:49 EDT 2014

On Oct 10, 2014, at 12:49 PM, Jos Koot <jos.koot at gmail.com> wrote:

> I saw ans still see the same problem (Windows, Internet explorer)
> Jos

Me too, although the old site didn't work for me either, due to the web proxy at my work.

Safari on Mac OS X 10.9.5.

The Safari Develop->Show Error Console shows this:

[Warning] Invalid CSS property declaration at: * (gumby.css, line 330)
[Warning] Invalid CSS property declaration at: * (gumby.css, line 334)
[Warning] Unexpected CSS token: : (gumby.css, line 1869)
[Warning] Unexpected CSS token: : (gumby.css, line 1871)

although that might be entirely due to our McAfee web proxy.

Best regards,
-Steve

--
Steve Byan <stevebyan at me.com>